Tandy Leather Factory, Inc. (OTCMKTS:TLFA – Get Rating) shares fell 8.2% during trading on Monday . The company traded as low as $4.20 and last traded at $4.50. 4,686 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 58% from the average session volume of 11,219 shares. The stock had previously closed at $4.90.
The stock has a market cap of $38.44 million, a PE ratio of 30.00 and a beta of 0.79. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.01, a current ratio of 4.13 and a quick ratio of 1.01. The business has a fifty day moving average of $4.94 and a 200 day moving average of $5.02.
Tandy Leather Factory Company Profile (OTCMKTS:TLFA)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Tandy Leather Factory (TLFA)
- Banking On Bank Of America
- Major Shareholder Bets Big On Nielson Holdings plc
- Tapestry Stock is a Value Play Down Here
- Levi Straus Stock Ready to Buy the Dip
- Bed Bath & Beyond Stock Ready to Scale Into
Receive News & Ratings for Tandy Leather Factory Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Tandy Leather Factory and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.