U Network (UUU) traded down 1.9% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on April 19th. One U Network coin can currently be bought for about $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC on popular exchanges. Over the last week, U Network has traded down 12.2% against the US dollar. U Network has a total market cap of $509,864.20 and $1,436.00 worth of U Network was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Sentinel (DVPN) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- CyberVein (CVT) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- eosDAC (EOSDAC) traded 6.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- AdHive (ADH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Daneel (DAN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000002 BTC.
U Network Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “UUU serves as the U Network public blockchain's native token, which is the Ethereum ERC-20 standard-based token before the main net swap.It means that the products can also support UUU as long as supporting ERC-20 token. Like cryptocurrency, UUU can be sent to anyone anywhere worldwide instantly. The total supply of UUU is 10,000,000,000 “
Buying and Selling U Network
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as U Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire U Network should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase U Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for U Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for U Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.