Zion Oil & Gas, Inc. (OTCMKTS:ZNOG – Get Rating) shares shot up 6.3% during trading on Monday . The company traded as high as $0.15 and last traded at $0.15. 2,706,524 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 23% from the average session volume of 3,530,717 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.14.
The stock has a market cap of $64.67 million, a PE ratio of -2.90 and a beta of 1.31. The business has a fifty day moving average of $0.13 and a 200 day moving average of $0.16.
Zion Oil & Gas Company Profile (OTCMKTS:ZNOG)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Zion Oil & Gas (ZNOG)
- Banking On Bank Of America
- Major Shareholder Bets Big On Nielson Holdings plc
- Tapestry Stock is a Value Play Down Here
- Levi Straus Stock Ready to Buy the Dip
- Bed Bath & Beyond Stock Ready to Scale Into
Receive News & Ratings for Zion Oil & Gas Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Zion Oil & Gas and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.