ZKSpace (ZKS) traded up 1.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on April 19th. ZKSpace has a total market cap of $18.45 million and approximately $2.73 million worth of ZKSpace was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, ZKSpace has traded down 4.8% against the U.S. dollar. One ZKSpace token can now be purchased for $0.0935 or 0.00000226 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002424 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.77 or 0.00001865 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $18.59 or 0.00045044 BTC.
- Shiba Inu (SHIB) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Wrapped TRON (WTRX) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0629 or 0.00000152 BTC.
- Lido stETH (STETH) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3,071.05 or 0.07440802 BTC.
- EarnX (EARNX) traded up 396,248.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- stETH (Lido) (STETH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $3,479.19 or 0.06807369 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $41,315.79 or 1.00103328 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $20.44 or 0.00049531 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The all-new ZKSpace platform consists of three main parts: ZKSwap, the innovative Layer 2 AMM DEX utilizing ZK-Rollups technology, payment service ZKSquare, and an NFT minting center and marketplace called ZKSea. With an all-new-look user interface, NFT support, unlimited token listing, smoother withdrawal, optimized efficiency, and multi-chain support, ZKSpace aims to implement EVM-compatible ZK-Rollups and bring the community more layer 2-based products in the near future.”
Buying and Selling ZKSpace
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ZKSpace directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ZKSpace should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ZKSpace using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ZKSpace Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZKSpace and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.