Clarus Securities reaffirmed their buy rating on shares of Teradyne (CNSX:TER – Get Rating) in a report issued on Monday, Stock Target Advisor reports. They currently have a $11.00 price target on the stock.
Separately, ATB Capital lowered their target price on shares of Teradyne to $11.00 and set a sector perform rating on the stock in a research note on Thursday, April 7th.
About Teradyne (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Teradyne (TER)
- Highly Valued Abbot Laboratories Could Move Lower
- Baker Hughes, Another Buy-The-Dip Opportunity In Oilfield Services
- Netflix (NASDAQ: NFLX) Falls Back to 2018 Levels
- Is Turning Point Therapeutics Stock at a Turning Point?
- Buy Haliburton On Post-Earnings Weakness
Receive News & Ratings for Teradyne Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Teradyne and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.