Compound (COMP) traded down 1.4% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 18:00 PM ET on May 14th. Compound has a market capitalization of $492.68 million and approximately $54.22 million worth of Compound was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Compound coin can now be purchased for approximately $69.27 or 0.00233891 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last seven days, Compound has traded down 29.3% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- EUNO (EUNO) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- FYDcoin (FYD) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- 1X2 COIN (1X2) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00000498 BTC.
- Axe (AXE) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0104 or 0.00000035 BTC.
- SteepCoin (STEEP) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Netrum (NTR) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0118 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- ImageCoin (IMG) traded down 23.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- PAXEX (PAXEX) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- CENTERCOIN (CENT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $6,132.94 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- xscoin (XSC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0297 or 0.00000073 BTC.
Compound Coin Profile
hashing algorithm. It launched on September 30th, 2017. Compound’s total supply is 10,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 7,112,490 coins. The official message board for Compound is medium.com/compound-finance. The official website for Compound is compound.finance/governance/comp. Compound’s official Twitter account is @CompoundCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Compound (COMP) is an ERC-20 asset that empowers community governance of the Compound protocol; COMP token-holders and their delegates debate, propose, and vote on all changes to the protocol. By placing COMP directly into the hands of users and applications, an increasingly large ecosystem will be able to upgrade the protocol and will be incentivized to collectively steward the protocol into the future with good governance. “
Compound Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Compound directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Compound should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Compound using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Compound Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Compound and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.