ElringKlinger (OTCMKTS:EGKLF – Get Rating) had its target price reduced by JPMorgan Chase & Co. from €14.00 ($14.74) to €11.50 ($12.11) in a research report report published on Tuesday morning, The Fly reports.
ElringKlinger stock opened at $9.35 on Tuesday. ElringKlinger has a 12-month low of $9.35 and a 12-month high of $15.30. The business’s 50-day moving average price is $9.35 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $11.74.
ElringKlinger Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on ElringKlinger (EGKLF)
- The Three Most Upgraded Stocks You Can Buy Now
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/9 – 5/13
- Is Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: EA) Suddenly A Safe Haven?
- Beyond Meat Stock Value is Improving
- The Travel Sector Is Getting Upgraded
Receive News & Ratings for ElringKlinger Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ElringKlinger and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.