Fifth Third Bancorp (NASDAQ:FITBO – Get Rating) was the recipient of a significant increase in short interest during the month of April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 6,200 shares, an increase of 129.6% from the April 15th total of 2,700 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 27,700 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 0.2 days.
Fifth Third Bancorp stock traded down $0.01 during mid-day trading on Friday, reaching $20.38. 30,949 shares of the company were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 26,371. Fifth Third Bancorp has a 12-month low of $19.76 and a 12-month high of $28.17.
About Fifth Third Bancorp (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Fifth Third Bancorp (FITBO)
- The Three Most Upgraded Stocks You Can Buy Now
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/9 – 5/13
- Is Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: EA) Suddenly A Safe Haven?
- Beyond Meat Stock Value is Improving
- The Travel Sector Is Getting Upgraded
Receive News & Ratings for Fifth Third Bancorp Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Fifth Third Bancorp and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.