Flower One Holdings Inc. (OTCMKTS:FLOOF – Get Rating) was the target of a large drop in short interest in April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 111,600 shares, a drop of 60.1% from the April 15th total of 279,800 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 631,400 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 0.2 days.
OTCMKTS:FLOOF remained flat at $$0.03 during midday trading on Friday. 70,500 shares of the company traded hands, compared to its average volume of 321,137. The stock has a fifty day moving average of $0.04 and a two-hundred day moving average of $0.04. Flower One has a 12-month low of $0.02 and a 12-month high of $0.26.
About Flower One (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Flower One (FLOOF)
- The Three Most Upgraded Stocks You Can Buy Now
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/9 – 5/13
- Is Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: EA) Suddenly A Safe Haven?
- Beyond Meat Stock Value is Improving
- The Travel Sector Is Getting Upgraded
Receive News & Ratings for Flower One Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Flower One and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.