Neblio (NEBL) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on May 14th. One Neblio coin can currently be purchased for $0.18 or 0.00000599 BTC on major exchanges. Over the last week, Neblio has traded 48.7% lower against the dollar. Neblio has a market cap of $3.38 million and $29,073.00 worth of Neblio was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Waves (WAVES) traded 6.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.65 or 0.00022455 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.97 or 0.00013417 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded up 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00000852 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001849 BTC.
- Lisk (LSK) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.17 or 0.00003966 BTC.
- Sentinel Protocol (UPP) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0806 or 0.00000272 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.07 or 0.00008889 BTC.
- DubaiCoin (DBIX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.20 or 0.00003094 BTC.
- Nxt (NXT) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- TransferCoin (TX) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00000825 BTC.
Neblio Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The Neblio Platform wants to provide fully open source APIs, tools, and services needed by business and enterprises to rapidly develop and deploy distributed applications. Replacing legacy database applications with truly scalable and reliable distributed applications through the development of familiar and easy to use API abstraction layers is the goal of the Neblio Platform. “
Buying and Selling Neblio
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Neblio directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Neblio should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Neblio using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Neblio Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Neblio and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.