Tachyon Protocol (IPX) traded up 1.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on May 14th. During the last week, Tachyon Protocol has traded 32.8% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Tachyon Protocol coin can currently be bought for $0.0233 or 0.00000077 BTC on popular exchanges. Tachyon Protocol has a total market cap of $6.22 million and approximately $243,887.00 worth of Tachyon Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- KnoxFS (KFX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $15.07 or 0.00049800 BTC.
- TON Crystal (TON) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00000551 BTC.
- Sport and Leisure (SNL) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00000408 BTC.
- AXEL (AXEL) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00000540 BTC.
- inSure (SURE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0095 or 0.00000028 BTC.
- Neutrino Dollar (USDN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00008639 BTC.
- CONTRACOIN (CTCN) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00001264 BTC.
- Ondori (RSTR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Bitball Treasure (BTRS) traded up 1,292.4% against the dollar and now trades at $27.88 or 0.00092375 BTC.
- WebDollar (WEBD) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000001 BTC.
Tachyon Protocol Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Tachyon Protocol is a decentralized internet protocol that aims to create a Libre, Secure and Private Internet for the users. Based on Tachyon Protocol, the Next-Gen VPN, IoT, DeFi, Storage, CDN, DNS and other Apps will benefit 900 million users at least. “
Tachyon Protocol Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Tachyon Protocol directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Tachyon Protocol should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Tachyon Protocol using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Tachyon Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Tachyon Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.