VIG (VIG) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on May 14th. One VIG coin can currently be bought for $0.0013 or 0.00000004 BTC on major exchanges. During the last week, VIG has traded 23.1% lower against the dollar. VIG has a total market cap of $1.15 million and $43.00 worth of VIG was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- ARPA Chain (ARPA) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0335 or 0.00000112 BTC.
- TREASURE SEEDS (SEEDS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- TheToken.Network (TTN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $4,721.83 or 0.10271776 BTC.
- PsyOptions (PSY) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0542 or 0.00000181 BTC.
- Psychic (PSY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Nole NPC (NPC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Echoin (EC) traded 6.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- CircleSwap (CIR) traded down 21.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00000531 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Vigorish, or simply 'The Vig', is the amount charged by a bookmaker for taking a bet from a gambler. TheVig is a hybrid PoW/PoS cryptocurrency based on the SHA256D algorithm. “
Buying and Selling VIG
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as VIG directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade VIG should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy VIG using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for VIG Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for VIG and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.