ANON (ANON) traded up 0.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on May 14th. In the last week, ANON has traded down 13.9% against the U.S. dollar. One ANON coin can now be purchased for about $0.0048 or 0.00000016 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. ANON has a market capitalization of $36,186.50 and approximately $4.00 worth of ANON was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- JUMPN (JST) traded down 25.9% against the dollar and now trades at $64.64 or 0.00181864 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003352 BTC.
- USD Coin (USDC) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003357 BTC.
- WOW-token (WOW) traded 15% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.02 or 0.00010144 BTC.
- BITCOIN ADDITIONAL (BTCA) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $29,782.92 or 0.99971626 BTC.
- HEX (HEX) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00000437 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00001406 BTC.
- Wrapped Cardano (WADA) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00001766 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003355 BTC.
- Enegra (EGX) (EGX) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $157.33 or 0.00528098 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “ANON is a community-driven privacy cryptocurrency. It was crafted to bring the best of Bitcoin’s code together with its own unique traits and enhanced privacy and utility characteristics from other blockchain technologies. ANON, a.k.a. Anonymous, was originally announced on CNBC’s “Crypto Trader” program in late April, 2018. “
ANON Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ANON directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ANON should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ANON using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ANON Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ANON and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.