Enigma (ENG) traded 17.7% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on May 14th. Enigma has a total market cap of $273,528.99 and approximately $150,620.00 worth of Enigma was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Enigma coin can now be purchased for $0.0197 or 0.00000066 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last week, Enigma has traded 13.8% higher against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $61.17 or 0.00203816 BTC.
- Secret (SCRT) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.92 or 0.00006402 BTC.
- Immutable X (IMX) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.86 or 0.00002875 BTC.
- DigitalBits (XDB) traded 9.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00000478 BTC.
- MimbleWimbleCoin (MWC) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.18 or 0.00013930 BTC.
- Boson Protocol (BOSON) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00001397 BTC.
- Meme (MEME) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $409.51 or 0.00754320 BTC.
- Inverse Finance (INV) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $92.55 or 0.00308387 BTC.
- Magnet (MAG) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00000998 BTC.
- Rainmaker Games (RAIN) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00000514 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Enigma is a decentralized data marketplace, that guarantees the privacy of their users' shared data cryptographically. Enigma’s computational model is based on an optimized version of secure multi-party computation, backed by a verifiable secret-sharing scheme. For storage, Enigma uses a modified distributed hashtable for holding secret-shared data. An external blockchain is utilized as the controller of the network. It manages access control, identities and serves as a tamper-proof log of events. Security deposits are required and fees are charged in order to incentivize operation, correctness and fairness in the system. ENG is an Ethereum-based ERC 20 token that serves as currency on Enigma's network. “
Enigma Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Enigma directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Enigma should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Enigma using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Enigma Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Enigma and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.