Metaverse ETP (ETP) traded 12% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on May 14th. Metaverse ETP has a market cap of $3.54 million and approximately $9,092.00 worth of Metaverse ETP was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Metaverse ETP has traded down 40.9% against the US dollar. One Metaverse ETP coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0441 or 0.00000148 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- USD Coin (USDC) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003352 BTC.
- Waltonchain (WTC) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00000528 BTC.
- DogyRace (DOR) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0083 or 0.00000022 BTC.
- DoragonLand (DOR) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0061 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- Altera (AEN) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00000489 BTC.
Metaverse ETP Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Metaverse is a decentralized platform based on blockchain technology. Metaverse is building a web of Smart Properties and establishing an open ecosystem in which digital value can be circulated freely. ETP is the token used on Metaverse and can be used to measure the value of smart properties in Metaverse or as collateral in financial transactions. ETP is also used to pay transaction and other fees applied on Metaverse. “
Buying and Selling Metaverse ETP
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Metaverse ETP directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Metaverse ETP should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Metaverse ETP using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Metaverse ETP Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Metaverse ETP and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.