Novacoin (NVC) traded 7.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on May 14th. One Novacoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0267 or 0.00000089 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Novacoin has a market capitalization of $62,389.93 and $157.00 worth of Novacoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Novacoin has traded 52.1% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $30,056.44 or 1.00147626 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $10.78 or 0.00035934 BTC.
- Techpay Coin (TPC) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00000926 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded up 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00000848 BTC.
- Creditcoin (CTC) traded 9.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00001409 BTC.
- Nestree (EGG) traded 6.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0236 or 0.00000079 BTC.
- Venus (XVS) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.60 or 0.00015319 BTC.
- mStable USD (MUSD) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00003355 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded 11.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00001001 BTC.
- Redd (RDD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000008 BTC.
Novacoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Novacoin is a hybrid scrypt Proof-of-Work + Proof-of-Stake based cryptocurrency operating with no central authority via peer-to-peer open source network. Novacoin has no hard cap except for the 2 billion coin max that has been entered for coding purposes; this can be lifted in the future if needed. “
Buying and Selling Novacoin
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Novacoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Novacoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Novacoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Novacoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Novacoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.