Symbol (XYM) traded down 2.2% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on May 14th. One Symbol coin can currently be bought for $0.0690 or 0.00000231 BTC on popular exchanges. Symbol has a market cap of $385.20 million and $3.61 million worth of Symbol was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Symbol has traded down 14.6% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- JUMPN (JST) traded 25.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $64.64 or 0.00181864 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003349 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00001410 BTC.
- Wrapped Cardano (WADA) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00001761 BTC.
- Enegra (EGX) (EGX) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $157.51 or 0.00528199 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.94 or 0.00036696 BTC.
- PLC Ultima (PLCU) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $59,758.31 or 2.00393203 BTC.
- Lido stETH (STETH) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2,947.45 or 0.07417648 BTC.
- Mad Viking Games (MVG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.41 or 0.00004738 BTC.
- Gateway Protocol (GWP) traded up 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.56 or 0.00008573 BTC.
Symbol Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “XYM is the native currency of the Symbol public blockchain which launched in Q1 2021. It is used to pay for transactions in order to incentivize the network of public nodes that process and record transactions, giving XYM fundamental value as the currency of a functioning economy. “
Buying and Selling Symbol
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Symbol directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Symbol should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Symbol using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Symbol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Symbol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.