Fuse Medical, Inc. (OTCMKTS:FZMD – Get Rating)’s stock price was down 28.8% during mid-day trading on Monday . The stock traded as low as $0.17 and last traded at $0.17. Approximately 77,088 shares traded hands during trading, an increase of 490% from the average daily volume of 13,073 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.23.
The firm’s 50 day simple moving average is $0.27 and its 200-day simple moving average is $0.36. The company has a market capitalization of $12.10 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of -8.30 and a beta of 0.86.
Fuse Medical Company Profile (OTCMKTS:FZMD)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Fuse Medical (FZMD)
- Warby Parker Stock Is A High-Probability Candidate For A Short-Squeeze
- Concentrix: High Debt and Struggling Margins
- Recession Fears Mount After Weak Manufacturing Data
- WD-40 Stock is Ready to Coil like a Piston
- F5 Inc Is a Troubled Stock With Upside Potential
Receive News & Ratings for Fuse Medical Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Fuse Medical and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.