Shares of Gunsynd Plc (LON:GUN – Get Rating) rose 0.4% during trading on Monday . The company traded as high as GBX 0.69 ($0.01) and last traded at GBX 0.68 ($0.01). Approximately 343,650 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 79% from the average daily volume of 1,609,982 shares. The stock had previously closed at GBX 0.68 ($0.01).
The firm has a market cap of £3.05 million and a PE ratio of 6.78. The stock’s 50 day simple moving average is GBX 0.74 and its 200 day simple moving average is GBX 0.81.
About Gunsynd (LON:GUN)
- Warby Parker Stock Is A High-Probability Candidate For A Short-Squeeze
- Concentrix: High Debt and Struggling Margins
- Recession Fears Mount After Weak Manufacturing Data
- WD-40 Stock is Ready to Coil like a Piston
- F5 Inc Is a Troubled Stock With Upside Potential
Receive News & Ratings for Gunsynd Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Gunsynd and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.