Rubies (RBIES) traded 18.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on May 16th. Rubies has a market capitalization of $123,347.94 and approximately $7.00 worth of Rubies was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Rubies has traded down 1.3% against the U.S. dollar. One Rubies coin can now be bought for about $0.0118 or 0.00000039 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $34.29 or 0.00112905 BTC.
- Cronos (CRO) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00000657 BTC.
- NEAR Protocol (NEAR) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.81 or 0.00022438 BTC.
- Algorand (ALGO) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00001581 BTC.
- Hedera (HBAR) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000354 BTC.
- Elrond (EGLD) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $96.66 or 0.00318319 BTC.
- Helium (HNT) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.99 or 0.00029601 BTC.
- Kava.io (KAVA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $5.62 or 0.00012724 BTC.
- Kava (KAVA) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.49 or 0.00008186 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0697 or 0.00000230 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Rubies is a Business and Entertainment Crypto Currency. RBIES coin is mined though bet-mining. Bet-Mining new Rubies will help determine the price per coin, if people determine that it takes 0.015 BTC to make 1 BTC betting volume to unlock 30 Rubies via Bet-Mining, then that would put each Ruby valued at 0.0005 BTC. Markets will ultimately determine the value however. Bet-Mining halved on June 1st 2016The next halving occurs December 1st 2016 Current reward is 200 Rubies per 1 BTC of volume “
Buying and Selling Rubies
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Rubies directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Rubies should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Rubies using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Rubies Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Rubies and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.