TomTom (OTCMKTS:TMOAF – Get Rating)’s share price was up 6.1% on Monday . The company traded as high as $8.27 and last traded at $8.27. Approximately 100 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 72% from the average daily volume of 358 shares. The stock had previously closed at $7.79.
The stock has a 50 day moving average of $8.16 and a two-hundred day moving average of $8.81.
TomTom (OTCMKTS:TMOAF – Get Rating) last released its quarterly earnings results on Thursday, April 14th. The company reported ($0.19) earnings per share for the quarter. The firm had revenue of $144.19 million during the quarter.
TomTom NV is engaged in the developing of location technology including maps, navigation software, real-time traffic information, and other services. It operates through the following segments: Location Technology and Consumer. The Location Technology segment is involved in the developing and selling of location based application components, such as maps, services and navigation software to customers in different market segments.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on TomTom (TMOAF)
- Warby Parker Stock Is A High-Probability Candidate For A Short-Squeeze
- Concentrix: High Debt and Struggling Margins
- Recession Fears Mount After Weak Manufacturing Data
- WD-40 Stock is Ready to Coil like a Piston
- F5 Inc Is a Troubled Stock With Upside Potential
Receive News & Ratings for TomTom Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for TomTom and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.