Ultra (UOS) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on May 16th. Ultra has a total market cap of $113.45 million and approximately $1.33 million worth of Ultra was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Ultra has traded down 13.8% against the dollar. One Ultra coin can now be bought for about $0.37 or 0.00001239 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $30,174.59 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $202.60 or 0.00671438 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $54.12 or 0.00179367 BTC.
- Bitcoiva (BCA) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.36 or 0.00034609 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00000934 BTC.
- USDX [Kava] (USDX) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.83 or 0.00002763 BTC.
- BlueArk (BRK) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Alitas (ALT) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00002461 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.09 or 0.00006932 BTC.
- Steem Dollars (SBD) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.61 or 0.00008662 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “U°OS is a universal reputation system constituting an open-source blockchain protocol. it is built to be the standard for evaluation of trustworthiness on the emerging decentralized web. U°OS introduces DPoI, a unique consensus algorithm, that takes into account not only the monetary stake of an account but also the value it creates for the network, calculating it via account's incoming transfer and social activity. The U°OS reputation system already has use-cases/dApps, such as u.community, a social platform, which serves as an explorer and interface to the blockchain. Unlike other chains, U°OS records both economic transfers and social interactions on the blockchain.Social transactions allow the exchange of non-monetary value in a blockchain. For example, U°Community dApp uses the social transactions to upvote, downvote, publish content and follow or trust users. Social transactions along with economic ones are used to calculate reputation or Importance of digital entities Click here to access the UºOS community blog. “
Ultra Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ultra directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ultra should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Ultra using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ultra Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ultra and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.