Taboola.com, Ltd. (NASDAQ:TBLAW – Get Rating) was the recipient of a significant decrease in short interest in April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 1,100 shares, a decrease of 21.4% from the April 15th total of 1,400 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 7,300 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 0.2 days.
Shares of Taboola.com stock traded down $0.04 during midday trading on Wednesday, reaching $0.41. The company had a trading volume of 7,800 shares, compared to its average volume of 9,149. Taboola.com has a 1-year low of $0.40 and a 1-year high of $16.20.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Taboola.com (TBLAW)
- Analog Devices Is Ready To Scale New Highs Despite Tech Wreck
- Dynatrace: Fundamentals are Positive While Being Punished
- Now’s The Time To Buy Disney (NYSE: DIS)
- 3 Small Caps With Big Return Potential
- Target Follows Walmart Lower In A Downward Spiral Of Inflation
Receive News & Ratings for Taboola.com Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Taboola.com and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.