Enigma (ENG) traded 4% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM ET on May 19th. One Enigma coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0201 or 0.00000066 BTC on exchanges. Enigma has a market cap of $279,705.39 and approximately $110,361.00 worth of Enigma was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Enigma has traded 15.8% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $58.83 or 0.00194234 BTC.
- Secret (SCRT) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.98 or 0.00006535 BTC.
- Immutable X (IMX) traded 9.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.91 or 0.00002991 BTC.
- DigitalBits (XDB) traded 14.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00000474 BTC.
- MimbleWimbleCoin (MWC) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.62 or 0.00011954 BTC.
- Boson Protocol (BOSON) traded up 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00001358 BTC.
- TOR (TOR) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003313 BTC.
- Meme (MEME) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $409.51 or 0.00754320 BTC.
- Inverse Finance (INV) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $91.11 or 0.00300796 BTC.
- Magnet (MAG) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00001324 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Enigma is a decentralized data marketplace, that guarantees the privacy of their users' shared data cryptographically. Enigma’s computational model is based on an optimized version of secure multi-party computation, backed by a verifiable secret-sharing scheme. For storage, Enigma uses a modified distributed hashtable for holding secret-shared data. An external blockchain is utilized as the controller of the network. It manages access control, identities and serves as a tamper-proof log of events. Security deposits are required and fees are charged in order to incentivize operation, correctness and fairness in the system. ENG is an Ethereum-based ERC 20 token that serves as currency on Enigma's network. “
Enigma Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Enigma directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Enigma should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Enigma using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Enigma Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Enigma and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.