The Chiba Bank, Ltd. (OTCMKTS:CHBAY – Get Rating)’s share price hit a new 52-week low during trading on Friday . The company traded as low as $27.90 and last traded at $27.90, with a volume of 0 shares changing hands. The stock had previously closed at $27.90.
The business has a fifty day simple moving average of $29.68 and a 200 day simple moving average of $29.80. The firm has a market cap of $4.55 billion, a price-to-earnings ratio of 8.38 and a beta of 0.74.
Chiba Bank Company Profile (OTCMKTS:CHBAY)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Chiba Bank (CHBAY)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/16 – 5/20
- 3 Retailers That Defied First Quarter Headwinds
- Rapid7: Could Be Profitable in FY 2022 Despite Bear Market
- Will John Deere’s Earnings Help to Calm the Markets?
- Lowe’s Companies Has Not Bottomed
Receive News & Ratings for Chiba Bank Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Chiba Bank and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.