Ink (INK) traded up 14.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on May 20th. One Ink coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0006 or 0.00000002 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last week, Ink has traded up 68.5% against the U.S. dollar. Ink has a total market cap of $285,949.44 and $365.00 worth of Ink was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- JUMPN (JST) traded down 25.9% against the dollar and now trades at $64.64 or 0.00181864 BTC.
- Bitsubishi (BITSU) traded 1,171.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2,270.91 or 0.07790114 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003426 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00001405 BTC.
- Wrapped Cardano (WADA) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00001765 BTC.
- Enegra (EGX) (EGX) traded up 17.1% against the dollar and now trades at $148.46 or 0.00509283 BTC.
- Lido stETH (STETH) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2,947.45 or 0.07417648 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $9.67 or 0.00033156 BTC.
- PLC Ultima (PLCU) traded 7.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $51,986.68 or 1.78335042 BTC.
- Gateway Protocol (GWP) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.60 or 0.00008908 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Ink is aims to provide Sovereign Consortium Blockchains to different use cases, to build a blockchain based infrastructure for the Creative Industry where various applications were possible and correlate to each other in one system. Based on public blockchain (Qtum), an Intellectual Property Assets Exchange is built as a trusted corridor for cash generation and token issuance, making it an integrated ecosystem. At the same time, the cross-chain protocol enables value and information to flow freely between public blockchain and consortium blockchains “
Buying and Selling Ink
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ink directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ink should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Ink using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ink Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ink and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.