NewYorkCoin (NYC) traded up 20.6% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on May 22nd. NewYorkCoin has a market cap of $1.94 million and $258.00 worth of NewYorkCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One NewYorkCoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, NewYorkCoin has traded 9.1% higher against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0856 or 0.00000284 BTC.
- DEI (DEI) traded up 17.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00002441 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $71.26 or 0.00236426 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.10 or 0.00016935 BTC.
- SpaceMine (MINE) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.87 or 0.00002894 BTC.
- EAC (EAC) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.79 or 0.00005933 BTC.
- Hellenic Coin (HNC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $3.68 or 0.00010892 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00000842 BTC.
- ConstitutionDAO (PEOPLE) traded down 14.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0286 or 0.00000095 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00000704 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “NewYorkCoin is a PoW cryptocurrency based on the popular Scrypt algorithm. The NYC is themed after the North American city, New York. NewYorkCoin (NYC) is a faster, free version of Litecoin since 2014. Open source, decentralized, P2P worldwide cryptocurrency. Retail acceptance. The low difficulty, sustainable, energy-efficient mining. Additional website: https://newyorkcoin.net/ Whitepaper: https://nycoin.net/whitepaper_newyorkcoin.pdf “
Buying and Selling NewYorkCoin
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as NewYorkCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire NewYorkCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy NewYorkCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for NewYorkCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NewYorkCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.