Oasis Network (ROSE) traded up 1.3% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on May 22nd. One Oasis Network coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0686 or 0.00000227 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last week, Oasis Network has traded down 19.1% against the US dollar. Oasis Network has a market capitalization of $344.66 million and approximately $44.46 million worth of Oasis Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Telos (TLOS) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00001172 BTC.
- Bitcoin 2 (BTC2) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00001937 BTC.
- Tokes (TKS) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0160 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- BitcoinPoS (BPS) traded 59.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00000415 BTC.
- TurtleNetwork (TN) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Sierracoin (SIERRA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $8,997.56 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Affil Coin (AC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $3.42 or 0.00010805 BTC.
Oasis Network Coin Profile
Proof of Stake
hashing algorithm. Its launch date was October 29th, 2020. Oasis Network’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 5,027,383,223 coins. Oasis Network’s official website is oasisprotocol.org. Oasis Network’s official Twitter account is @OasisLabs and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Oasis Network is medium.com/oasis-protocol-project. The Reddit community for Oasis Network is https://reddit.com/r/oasislabs and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Oasis Protocol Foundation looks to support projects focused on making that privacy-first Internet a reality. From building privacy-preserving applications to developing more powerful tools for the network, to improving how it operates. “
Oasis Network Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Oasis Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Oasis Network should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Oasis Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Oasis Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Oasis Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.