WAX (WAXP) traded 7.7% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on May 22nd. One WAX coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.14 or 0.00000459 BTC on exchanges. During the last seven days, WAX has traded 4.6% higher against the US dollar. WAX has a market cap of $277.69 million and $37.32 million worth of WAX was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- 0Chain (ZCN) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00000643 BTC.
- Metaverse Dualchain Network Architecture (DNA) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- LiquidApps (DAPP) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Centric Cash (CNS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- BeatzCoin (BTZC) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- YAS (YAS) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0136 or 0.00000034 BTC.
- Nokencoin (NOKN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- Ndau (NDAU) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $8.25 or 0.00027296 BTC.
- Ace Entertainment (ACE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000033 BTC.
WAX Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “WAX is a purpose-built blockchain and protocol token that has a convenient way to create, buy, sell, and trade virtual items anywhere in the world and it is designed to be the platform for video gaming and e-commerce dApps. It will also be fully backward compatible with EOSIO. Participants of the Worldwide Asset eXchange gain access to a global community of collectors and traders, buyers and sellers, creators and gamers, merchants, dApp creators, and game developers. The WAX Blockchain uses the Delegated Proof of Stake (DPoS) as its consensus mechanism. “
WAX Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as WAX directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire WAX should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase WAX using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for WAX Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for WAX and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.