THM stock opened at $0.70 on Friday. The firm has a market capitalization of $135.74 million, a P/E ratio of -23.17 and a beta of 0.51. The business has a 50-day moving average of $0.92. International Tower Hill Mines has a fifty-two week low of $0.62 and a fifty-two week high of $1.23.
International Tower Hill Mines (NYSE:THM – Get Rating) last posted its quarterly earnings data on Wednesday, March 9th. The company reported ($0.01) earnings per share for the quarter, hitting the consensus estimate of ($0.01). On average, equities analysts forecast that International Tower Hill Mines will post -0.02 earnings per share for the current fiscal year.
International Tower Hill Mines Ltd., a mineral exploration company, engages in the acquisition, exploration, and development of mineral properties. It holds or has rights to acquire interests in the Livengood gold project covering an area of approximately 19,546 hectares located to the northwest of Fairbanks, Alaska.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on International Tower Hill Mines (THM)
- Cheap Buys: These 3 Stocks are Now Trading Under $20
- Stock Market Downgrades Are Dragging The S&P 500 Lower
- Time to Ring the Register on Funko Stock
- Palo Alto Networks Bottoms But A Rebound May Not Be Coming
- Under Armor Stock is Getting Undervalued
Receive News & Ratings for International Tower Hill Mines Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for International Tower Hill Mines and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.