StockNews.com assumed coverage on shares of Aethlon Medical (NASDAQ:AEMD – Get Rating) in a research report sent to investors on Saturday morning. The firm issued a sell rating on the medical equipment provider’s stock.
Separately, Maxim Group decreased their price objective on Aethlon Medical from $11.00 to $4.00 in a research note on Tuesday, February 15th.
Shares of AEMD opened at $1.46 on Friday. Aethlon Medical has a 1 year low of $0.88 and a 1 year high of $12.49. The firm has a market cap of $22.50 million, a PE ratio of -2.43 and a beta of 0.81. The stock’s fifty day moving average price is $1.26 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $1.67.
About Aethlon Medical (Get Rating)
Aethlon Medical, Inc, a medical technology company, focuses on developing products to diagnose and treat life and organ threatening diseases in the United States. The company develops Aethlon Hemopurifier, a clinical-stage immunotherapeutic device that removes tumor-derived exosomes and life-threatening viruses from the human circulatory system.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Aethlon Medical (AEMD)
- Zoom Video Communications Is Primed To Launch Higher
- Fundamental Strength Makes Williams-Sonoma One for Your Recovery Watchlist
- Institutions Buy The Dip In Petco Health and Wellness Company
- Veeva Systems: Increasing NDR and Other Wins
- Autozone Edges Past Advanced Auto Parts In Q1 2022
Receive News & Ratings for Aethlon Medical Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Aethlon Medical and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.