StockNews.com started coverage on shares of Noble Midstream Partners (NYSE:NBLX – Get Rating) in a research report report published on Saturday morning. The brokerage issued a hold rating on the stock.
NBLX opened at $15.21 on Friday. The business has a 50-day moving average of $15.21. Noble Midstream Partners has a 1-year low of $5.62 and a 1-year high of $15.73.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Noble Midstream Partners (NBLX)
- Zoom Video Communications Is Primed To Launch Higher
- Institutions Buy The Dip In Petco Health and Wellness Company
- Fundamental Strength Makes Williams-Sonoma One for Your Recovery Watchlist
- Veeva Systems: Increasing NDR and Other Wins
- Autozone Edges Past Advanced Auto Parts In Q1 2022
Receive News & Ratings for Noble Midstream Partners Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Noble Midstream Partners and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.