NASDAQ:RNWK opened at $0.60 on Friday. The business’s 50-day moving average price is $0.56 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $0.80. RealNetworks has a twelve month low of $0.46 and a twelve month high of $2.80. The stock has a market cap of $28.61 million, a P/E ratio of -1.73 and a beta of 1.51.
RealNetworks (NASDAQ:RNWK – Get Rating) last posted its quarterly earnings results on Wednesday, May 4th. The technology company reported ($0.11) earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter. RealNetworks had a negative return on equity of 33.51% and a negative net margin of 30.16%. The company had revenue of $13.28 million for the quarter.
RealNetworks Company Profile (Get Rating)
RealNetworks, Inc provides digital media software and services in the United States, Europe, and internationally. Its Consumer Media segment offers RealPlayer media player, a software that enables consumers to discover, play, download, manage, and edit digital video, stream audio and video, download and save photos and videos from the web, transfer and share content on social networks, and edit their own photo and video content.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on RealNetworks (RNWK)
- Zoom Video Communications Is Primed To Launch Higher
- Fundamental Strength Makes Williams-Sonoma One for Your Recovery Watchlist
- Veeva Systems: Increasing NDR and Other Wins
- Institutions Buy The Dip In Petco Health and Wellness Company
- Autozone Edges Past Advanced Auto Parts In Q1 2022
Receive News & Ratings for RealNetworks Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for RealNetworks and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.