Berry Data (BRY) traded 5.8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on May 26th. Berry Data has a market cap of $325,607.58 and approximately $30,977.00 worth of Berry Data was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Berry Data coin can currently be bought for about $0.16 or 0.00000552 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last seven days, Berry Data has traded up 1.3% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitsubishi (BITSU) traded up 183.9% against the dollar and now trades at $42,809.50 or 1.45124286 BTC.
- JUMPN (JST) traded 56% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.84 or 0.00019781 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003387 BTC.
- Sweet SOL (SSOL) traded up 506% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00001339 BTC.
- Wrapped Cardano (WADA) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00001645 BTC.
- Enegra (EGX) (EGX) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $148.01 or 0.00501745 BTC.
- Lido stETH (STETH) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2,947.45 or 0.07417648 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 7.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.21 or 0.00031236 BTC.
- Wrapped TRON (WTRX) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0817 or 0.00000277 BTC.
About Berry Data
According to CryptoCompare, “Berry Data is a community-veriﬁed price oracle on BSC (Binance Smart Chain). Berry Data is designed to provide a trustless and decentralized alternative for off-chain data. Also, it provides the infrastructure for decentralized applications to query off-chain data by properly incentivizing miners to provide data. “
Berry Data Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Berry Data directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Berry Data should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Berry Data using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Berry Data Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Berry Data and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.