Bitball Treasure (BTRS) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 17:00 PM ET on May 26th. One Bitball Treasure coin can currently be bought for about $14.60 or 0.00049330 BTC on exchanges. In the last week, Bitball Treasure has traded 34.6% lower against the dollar. Bitball Treasure has a total market cap of $6.57 million and approximately $152,042.00 worth of Bitball Treasure was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- KnoxFS (KFX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $15.07 or 0.00049800 BTC.
- TON Crystal (TON) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00000551 BTC.
- Sport and Leisure (SNL) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000379 BTC.
- AXEL (AXEL) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00000540 BTC.
- CONTRACOIN (CTCN) traded up 25% against the dollar and now trades at $0.87 or 0.00002933 BTC.
- inSure (SURE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0095 or 0.00000028 BTC.
- Neutrino Dollar (USDN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00008639 BTC.
- Ondori (RSTR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Tachyon Protocol (IPX) traded 24.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0247 or 0.00000083 BTC.
- WebDollar (WEBD) traded 12.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC.
Bitball Treasure Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “BitBall Treasure (BTRS)- A unique Treasure coin, a unique store of value faster than Bitcoin (a fork of Bitball) with more functionality as a Treasure only 1 million Maximum supply. BTRS will be the only unique digital currency that can be used to exchange users' unique treasure items on Bitball merchandise. “
Buying and Selling Bitball Treasure
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitball Treasure directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitball Treasure should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Bitball Treasure using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitball Treasure Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitball Treasure and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.