e-Gulden (EFL) traded 1% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM ET on May 26th. In the last week, e-Gulden has traded 1.9% lower against the dollar. One e-Gulden coin can now be purchased for $0.0763 or 0.00000259 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. e-Gulden has a total market cap of $1.31 million and approximately $69.00 worth of e-Gulden was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0787 or 0.00000267 BTC.
- DEI (DEI) traded 10.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.66 or 0.00002247 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $4.87 or 0.00016540 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $64.16 or 0.00217870 BTC.
- EAC (EAC) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.00 or 0.00006784 BTC.
- SpaceMine (MINE) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.84 or 0.00002841 BTC.
- Hellenic Coin (HNC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $3.68 or 0.00010892 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00000784 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00000622 BTC.
- ConstitutionDAO (PEOPLE) traded 13.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0220 or 0.00000075 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Electronic Gulden Crypto Currency (EFL) is named after the Gulden Florjin a Dutch coin from the Middle Ages. Again like SpainCoin, Scotcoin, CryptoEscudo, and other nationally inspired crypto currencies, the Electronic Gulden is a premined coin for distribution to a specific nationality – in this case the Dutch. 50% of the coin can be mined by anyone and 50% will be allotted to Dutch Households and verified using two proofs of address – two utility bills. The ELF coin is a PoW scrypt altcoin with a hard cap limit of 21000000, block reward halving every 210000 blocks, difficulty adjustment every 4500 blocks, and a starting block reward of 25 coins per block. “
Buying and Selling e-Gulden
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as e-Gulden directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade e-Gulden should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy e-Gulden using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for e-Gulden Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for e-Gulden and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.