First Trust Nasdaq Food & Beverage ETF (NYSEARCA:FTXG – Get Rating) shares traded up 1.4% during trading on Tuesday . The company traded as high as $26.67 and last traded at $26.67. 206,486 shares were traded during mid-day trading, a decline of 55% from the average session volume of 458,784 shares. The stock had previously closed at $26.31.
The stock’s 50 day moving average is $27.37 and its 200 day moving average is $26.42.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on First Trust Nasdaq Food & Beverage ETF (FTXG)
- Genesco Pops On Earnings But Don’t Expect A Rally
- The Insiders Are Selling Movado Group, But You Shouldn’t
- Beware The Rebound In Retail Stocks
- It’s A Good Time To Own Ralph Lauren (NYSE: RL)
- Block, Inc: Correcting for Negative Earnings
Receive News & Ratings for First Trust Nasdaq Food & Beverage ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for First Trust Nasdaq Food & Beverage ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.