First Trust Small Cap Growth AlphaDEX Fund (NYSEARCA:FYC – Get Rating) dropped 1.9% during trading on Tuesday . The stock traded as low as $55.38 and last traded at $56.13. Approximately 55,311 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, an increase of 19% from the average daily volume of 46,312 shares. The stock had previously closed at $57.22.
The company has a 50 day moving average of $63.11 and a 200 day moving average of $67.93.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on First Trust Small Cap Growth AlphaDEX Fund (FYC)
- Genesco Pops On Earnings But Don’t Expect A Rally
- The Insiders Are Selling Movado Group, But You Shouldn’t
- Beware The Rebound In Retail Stocks
- It’s A Good Time To Own Ralph Lauren (NYSE: RL)
- Block, Inc: Correcting for Negative Earnings
Receive News & Ratings for First Trust Small Cap Growth AlphaDEX Fund Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for First Trust Small Cap Growth AlphaDEX Fund and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.