Goldmoney Inc. (OTCMKTS:XAUMF – Get Rating) fell 3% during mid-day trading on Tuesday . The company traded as low as $1.18 and last traded at $1.21. 28,890 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 11% from the average session volume of 32,619 shares. The stock had previously closed at $1.25.
The business’s 50-day moving average price is $1.42 and its 200-day moving average price is $1.56.
Goldmoney Company Profile (OTCMKTS:XAUMF)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Goldmoney (XAUMF)
- Genesco Pops On Earnings But Don’t Expect A Rally
- The Insiders Are Selling Movado Group, But You Shouldn’t
- Beware The Rebound In Retail Stocks
- It’s A Good Time To Own Ralph Lauren (NYSE: RL)
- Block, Inc: Correcting for Negative Earnings
Receive News & Ratings for Goldmoney Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Goldmoney and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.