Mr Price Group Limited (OTCMKTS:MRPLY – Get Rating) was the recipient of a significant drop in short interest during the month of May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 100 shares, a drop of 80.0% from the April 30th total of 500 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 32,300 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 0.0 days.
MRPLY traded down $0.24 during trading on Thursday, reaching $12.47. 6,581 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 8,476. Mr Price Group has a fifty-two week low of $11.41 and a fifty-two week high of $17.94. The stock’s 50-day simple moving average is $13.79 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is $13.37.
About Mr Price Group (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Mr Price Group (MRPLY)
- Genesco Pops On Earnings But Don’t Expect A Rally
- The Insiders Are Selling Movado Group, But You Shouldn’t
- Beware The Rebound In Retail Stocks
- It’s A Good Time To Own Ralph Lauren (NYSE: RL)
- Block, Inc: Correcting for Negative Earnings
Receive News & Ratings for Mr Price Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Mr Price Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.