PAID, Inc. (NASDAQ:PAYD – Get Rating) shares were down 6.7% during mid-day trading on Tuesday . The company traded as low as $1.68 and last traded at $1.68. Approximately 100 shares were traded during trading, a decline of 88% from the average daily volume of 849 shares. The stock had previously closed at $1.80.
The business has a 50-day moving average price of $2.09 and a 200-day moving average price of $2.34.
About PAID (NASDAQ:PAYD)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on PAID (PAYD)
- Genesco Pops On Earnings But Don’t Expect A Rally
- The Insiders Are Selling Movado Group, But You Shouldn’t
- Beware The Rebound In Retail Stocks
- It’s A Good Time To Own Ralph Lauren (NYSE: RL)
- Block, Inc: Correcting for Negative Earnings
Receive News & Ratings for PAID Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for PAID and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.