Plus Products Inc. (OTCMKTS:PLPRF – Get Rating) saw a significant decrease in short interest in the month of May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 2,800 shares, a decrease of 80.3% from the April 30th total of 14,200 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 0 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently ∞ days.
Shares of OTCMKTS PLPRF remained flat at $$0.36 on Thursday. Plus Products has a 1 year low of $0.27 and a 1 year high of $1.15. The stock has a 50-day moving average price of $0.36 and a 200 day moving average price of $0.36.
Plus Products Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Plus Products (PLPRF)
- Genesco Pops On Earnings But Don’t Expect A Rally
- The Insiders Are Selling Movado Group, But You Shouldn’t
- Beware The Rebound In Retail Stocks
- It’s A Good Time To Own Ralph Lauren (NYSE: RL)
- Block, Inc: Correcting for Negative Earnings
Receive News & Ratings for Plus Products Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Plus Products and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.