Quaint Oak Bancorp, Inc. (OTCMKTS:QNTO – Get Rating) was the target of a large decrease in short interest in the month of May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 100 shares, a decrease of 88.9% from the April 30th total of 900 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 7,100 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 0.0 days.
OTCMKTS QNTO traded up $0.25 during mid-day trading on Thursday, hitting $24.25. The company’s stock had a trading volume of 700 shares, compared to its average volume of 1,455. Quaint Oak Bancorp has a 52-week low of $17.55 and a 52-week high of $24.50. The stock’s fifty day simple moving average is $23.42 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is $21.38. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 1.50, a current ratio of 1.17 and a quick ratio of 1.05. The firm has a market capitalization of $49.28 million, a P/E ratio of 6.74 and a beta of 0.26.
Quaint Oak Bancorp Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Quaint Oak Bancorp (QNTO)
- Genesco Pops On Earnings But Don’t Expect A Rally
- The Insiders Are Selling Movado Group, But You Shouldn’t
- Beware The Rebound In Retail Stocks
- It’s A Good Time To Own Ralph Lauren (NYSE: RL)
- Block, Inc: Correcting for Negative Earnings
Receive News & Ratings for Quaint Oak Bancorp Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Quaint Oak Bancorp and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.