SnowGem (XSG) traded flat against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on May 26th. SnowGem has a total market capitalization of $1.36 million and approximately $45,383.00 worth of SnowGem was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, SnowGem has traded flat against the US dollar. One SnowGem coin can currently be purchased for $0.0441 or 0.00000231 BTC on major exchanges including Graviex, Mercatox and STEX.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Safe (SAFE) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $27.76 or 0.00094672 BTC.
- Beam (BEAM) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00000471 BTC.
- FABRK (FAB) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Vidulum (VDL) traded down 21.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0339 or 0.00000116 BTC.
- Grimm (GRIMM) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Defis (XGM) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Litecash (CASH) traded 50.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- SaveToken (SAVE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1,430.94 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- 0cash (ZCH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $28,628.59 or 0.00000004 BTC.
SnowGem Coin Profile
hashing algorithm. SnowGem’s total supply is 30,907,160 coins and its circulating supply is 30,830,068 coins. SnowGem’s official Twitter account is @snowgemofficial and its Facebook page is accessible here. SnowGem’s official website is snowgem.org. The Reddit community for SnowGem is /r/SnowGem and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Snowgem is a Masternode cryptocurrency based on the Equihash algorithm. “
Buying and Selling SnowGem
SnowGem can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Graviex, Mercatox and STEX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SnowGem directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade SnowGem should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy SnowGem using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SnowGem Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SnowGem and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.