SoFi Gig Economy ETF (NYSEARCA:GIGE – Get Rating) traded down 8.7% during mid-day trading on Tuesday . The company traded as low as $14.25 and last traded at $14.25. 1,774 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 76% from the average session volume of 7,495 shares. The stock had previously closed at $15.61.
The business’s fifty day moving average price is $18.93 and its 200-day moving average price is $24.20.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on SoFi Gig Economy ETF (GIGE)
- Genesco Pops On Earnings But Don’t Expect A Rally
- The Insiders Are Selling Movado Group, But You Shouldn’t
- Beware The Rebound In Retail Stocks
- It’s A Good Time To Own Ralph Lauren (NYSE: RL)
- Block, Inc: Correcting for Negative Earnings
Receive News & Ratings for SoFi Gig Economy ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for SoFi Gig Economy ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.