VerifyMe, Inc. (NASDAQ:VRMEW – Get Rating) shares shot up 22.5% during trading on Tuesday . The company traded as high as $0.65 and last traded at $0.65. 2,700 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 76% from the average session volume of 11,260 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.53.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on VerifyMe (VRMEW)
- Genesco Pops On Earnings But Don’t Expect A Rally
- The Insiders Are Selling Movado Group, But You Shouldn’t
- Beware The Rebound In Retail Stocks
- It’s A Good Time To Own Ralph Lauren (NYSE: RL)
- Block, Inc: Correcting for Negative Earnings
Receive News & Ratings for VerifyMe Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for VerifyMe and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.