Mirror Protocol (MIR) traded 12.2% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 9:00 AM ET on May 28th. One Mirror Protocol coin can now be bought for $0.33 or 0.00001144 BTC on exchanges. Mirror Protocol has a market cap of $25.73 million and $96.91 million worth of Mirror Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Mirror Protocol has traded 62.6% higher against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- JUMPN (JST) traded down 54% against the dollar and now trades at $5.46 or 0.00018651 BTC.
- Bitsubishi (BITSU) traded 99.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $419.13 or 0.01448060 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003452 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00001330 BTC.
- Wrapped Cardano (WADA) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00001595 BTC.
- Enegra (EGX) (EGX) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $146.62 or 0.00506569 BTC.
- Lido stETH (STETH) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2,947.45 or 0.07417648 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.44 or 0.00032631 BTC.
- Wrapped TRON (WTRX) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0818 or 0.00000283 BTC.
- Gateway Protocol (GWP) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.55 or 0.00008799 BTC.
About Mirror Protocol
According to CryptoCompare, “MIR COIN is a distributed crypto-currency with anonymity, safety and convenience of fast processing speed by linking and integrating Blockchain-based technology and various payment solutions for the integrated platform ranging over various user needs and business plan. “
Mirror Protocol Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Mirror Protocol directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Mirror Protocol should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Mirror Protocol using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Mirror Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Mirror Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.