U Network (UUU) traded 2.6% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on June 5th. U Network has a total market cap of $393,316.66 and $454,241.00 worth of U Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, U Network has traded 5.3% higher against the US dollar. One U Network coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Sentinel (DVPN) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- CyberVein (CVT) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- eosDAC (EOSDAC) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- AdHive (ADH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Daneel (DAN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000002 BTC.
U Network Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “UUU serves as the U Network public blockchain's native token, which is the Ethereum ERC-20 standard-based token before the main net swap.It means that the products can also support UUU as long as supporting ERC-20 token. Like cryptocurrency, UUU can be sent to anyone anywhere worldwide instantly. The total supply of UUU is 10,000,000,000 “
U Network Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as U Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade U Network should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy U Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for U Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for U Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.