Shares of Winland Holdings Co. (OTCMKTS:WELX – Get Rating) crossed below its two hundred day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a two hundred day moving average of $3.83 and traded as low as $2.90. Winland shares last traded at $2.90, with a volume of 172 shares traded.
The business has a 50 day moving average price of $3.34 and a 200-day moving average price of $3.81.
About Winland (OTCMKTS:WELX)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Winland (WELX)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/30 – 6/3
- Dividend Capture Strategy: What You Need to Know
- Okta On Verge Of Multi-Week Rally
- Don’t Bet On A Bounce For RH
- Xiaomi Co: Facing Macro Headwinds
Receive News & Ratings for Winland Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Winland and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.