Genre Summit Online Horror Workshops -Early Registration Open
Genre Summit, Register Today!!
Are you looking to begin a venture in film production? Do you have a passion for the Horror and Thriller genres? The landscape of independent film production is in a constant state of flux. Knowledge of the in’s and out’s of the film industry can be at times daunting. For most aspiring filmmakers many problems arise with financing, budgeting, and distribution.
Knowing the intricacies of the business aspect of the film industry is important. Producing your first Horror film doesn’t have to be a battle with demonic forces. If considering a career in the film industry it’s best to have every tool at your disposal.
Wouldn’t it be amazing to access a portal rich with insider tips? A source of information given by and from industry professionals?
The Genre Summit is the first ever platform to focus on Horror film production. The screenwriting and filmmaking event commences in July 2016. Presented are workshops from Horror Directors, Producers, and Screenwriters. Each guest speaker is an expert in their respective field. The collective of professionals will offer insight on the business aspect of indie filmmaking. Scheduled to take part in The Genre Summit are:
- Victor Miller Writer, Friday the 13th
- Jacob Cooney, Writer – 3-Headed, Shark Attack, Apocalypse Pompeii
- Shant Hamassian, Writer/Director – Night of the Slasher
- Jack Davis, CEO & Founder – Crypt TV
- Signe Olynyk, Founder – Scriptfest, Writer/Producer – Below Zero
- Michael Lee Barlin, 2015 Black List Recipient, Writer – Final Journey
- Radio Silence, Director – Devil’s Due, Southbound, V/H/S/
- Kevin M. Glover – Twice optioned and a multiple award-winning screenwriter
- Adrián García Bogliano – Writer/Director – Here Comes the Devil, Scherzo Diabolico
- Kimble Rendall, Director – Bait 3D
- Marc Manus, Literary Manager to Writers and Directors, Manus Entertainment
- David Jung, Writer/Director – The Possession of Michael King
- Cameron Cubbison, Founder and Chief Story Analyst, ScreenCraft
- Ashley Scott Meyers, Founder – Selling your screenplay / Writer – Ninja Apocalypse
- Jason Brubaker, Film Distribution Executive / Founder – Filmmaking Stuff
[divider style=”solid” top=”20″ bottom=”20″]
How to Attend The Genre Summit?
So if you’re an up and coming screenwriter or filmmaker or even a more seasoned veteran looking to hone your craft, you got to check out Genre Summit.
Learn proven techniques to turn your screenplays into produced credits and get the recognition you deserve.
There is no need to travel to attend The Genre Summit. All of the workshops presented will be streamed online with availability on most portable devices. The Genre Summit begins on the 11th of July 2016 to the 15th of July 2016. To get free instant online access to the Genre Summit Workshop’s click the banner below.